Saturday, February 14, 2009

A very full month

Yes, its been a month, oh cyber-spheric universe. I mostly just popped back on to see what my other blogger friends were up to. I have fallen into the Facebook universe, which is a bit more manageable with my grad school schedule. How easy it is simply to publish one line about my current state than to fill a blog posting with something useful. I am working on a solo show right now, which is actually quite thrilling. I just got done studying acting with Steve Wangh and have gone straight into the study of "Moment Work" with Leigh Fondokowski from Tectonic Theatre. I have had almost no time to absorb the immensity of what I have learned in the last few weeks, but I sense that my artistic self is transforming on a daily basis. For the sake of posting an inspirational link, check out some beautiful images of neurons:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurons
And happy Valentine's Day, to all who celebrate love...

1 comment:

Kree said...

Hey Kate...I am going to be in boulder tonight 3/2 and tomorrow 3/3 call me if you want to hang out...530-314-3668...cool! Kree